Key West, FL
Opened on New Year's Eve of 1920, Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is a flawless merging of old Key West ambiance and contemporary luxury. Immerse yourself in a restful haven where emerald lawns meet a blue Atlantic - welcoming stunning sunrises each day. Come to the "house by the sea" enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by graceful palms.
Enjoy a taste of tropical living at the legendary Casa Marina, A
Waldorf Astoria Resort. Nestled along the southern edge of the
island – spanning more than 1,100 feet of private beach
– our modern accommodations provide a luxurious hideaway for
travelers. Listed in the National Register for Historic Places,
this landmark resort has attracted business tycoons, artists, and
dignitaries since the 1920’s. Be a part of this grand
* Located on the largest private beach in Key West, Florida
* A short walk from Southernmost Point U.S.A, the Key West Aquarium, Ernest Hemingway's House and President Truman's House
* Minutes from the vibrant attractions and nightlife of Duval Street and historic Old Town
* Easy access to world-class water sports, including deep-sea fishing, wind surfing, and diving in America's only living barrier reef
* Only three miles from Key West International Airport (EYW)
Excellent. Perfect. Unsurpassed. Discover the quintessential Key West experience at Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort – where luxury and history blend to create an environment of exceptional charms.