San Francisco , CA
Big Bus Tours aims to give you the most enjoyable and memorable experience of San Francisco. This unique city tour stops at 20 key points of interest all around this spectacular city. Learn about the citys history and witness the diverse culture, beautiful parks, stunning architecture and picturesque views atop an open air bus. Hop on and off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around San Francisco. 24 Hour/48 Hour tickets available.
Included with your bus ticket
- Unlimited hop-on/hop-off with every ticket
- Join a free walking tour of San Franciscos historic neighborhoods
- Hop off the bus at Union Square South, for a guided walk through the world famous San Francisco Chinatown. See the magnificent Chinatown gates, the busy marketplace and the vibrant mix of historical and modern day culture. Listen to our qualified tour guide as they take you to the best places for authentic Chinese tea, dim sum, herbs and the fascinating fortune cookie factory. The Chinatown walking tour takes approximately one and a half hours and finishes at North Beach, Little Italy.
- Join us at North Beach, Little Italy for our historic tour of San Franciscos eclectic North Beach district. This guided journey through Little Italy will open your eyes to the splendor of Washington Square, the incredible St Peter and Paul Church, and will provide you with a taste of the bohemian lifestyle that inspired so many of the artistically gifted San Franciscans of previous generations. The North Beach walking tour takes approximately one hour and finishes at Washington Square.
Walking tours are offered daily with the Chinatown tour departing Union Square South at 11am and 3pm, and the North Beach tour departing at North Beach, Little Italy Stop 3 at 12:30pm and 4:30pm.
- Free one hour bike rental, with a purchase of one hour bike rental at Blazing Saddles locations throughout San Francisco.
- Live English tour guides or recorded commentary in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese.
Departs daily, 365 days a year
First departure leaves Stop 1 (99 Jefferson Street) at 9am, last departure leaves at 6pm
Start the tour at any hop-on/hop-off points, buses run frequently (every 5-10 minutes in the summer, 10-15 minutes in the winter)
Panoramic Night Tour of San Francisco departs from Stop 1 at 7pm.